- Kiwano melon contains many vitamins and minerals that are essential to optimal health. It’s relatively low in calories, yet — for a fruit — high in protein.
- Kiwano melon and its seeds contain several antioxidants, including zinc, lutein, and vitamins A, C, and E.
- Kiwano melon is a good source of iron and vitamin C. These nutrients promote proper production of hemoglobin in red blood cells, which is necessary for oxygen transport.
- Kiwano melon has a high water content and provides several electrolytes that are necessary for staying hydrated.
- Kiwano melon contains minerals involved in the production of neurotransmitters that regulate mood
Out of stock